Test Analyst – industry superannuation
Key selling points
- Top performing super fund
- Melbourne CBD location
- Permanent full-time role
Fantastic opportunity to use your extensive testing skills across a range of business areas.
What’s Vision Super all about?
Vision Super is an industry super fund that’s been looking after Australians’ retirement savings for over 70 years. We put our members’ best interests at the centre of everything we do. We’re a top performing fund, one of the few with SuperRatings’ coveted 10-year Platinum Rating.
If you’re an experienced technical systems and functional test analyst/engineer with scripting skills and experience delivering a test automation framework who wants a career where you can make a positive difference to people’s futures, we’d love to hear from you.
What will I be doing?
The Business Systems team is a very important part of achieving Vision Super’s goals as we look to consolidate our growth.
This isn’t the definitive list, but among other work you will:
- When required, develop test strategies on major projects
- Prepare test data and execute test plans/cases using X-Ray for JIRA
- Maintain manual and automated regression scripts
- Help develop our automation framework capabilities and be responsible for converting manual scripts to automated
- Execute system integration, performance and regression testing, ensuring maximum stability, reliability and performance of our applications
- Be proactive in identifying system inefficiencies and improvements
- Liaise with the business to clarify and resolve issues/defects identified during any of the following phases, development(sprints)/systems testing and UAT phases
- Assist in the standardisation, automation and continual improvement of our testing processes and methodology
What are the essential qualifications?
We’re looking for someone with:
- Five+ years’ experience in system testing in the super industry
- Five+ years’ experience or a background in delivering automation benefits in an organisation
- Experience setting up automation frameworks or extensive experience in developing test automation routines, across multiple systems and platforms
- Extensive experience using MS SQL and analysing databases
- A good understanding of case management and automated correspondence generation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and a focus on internal/external customer service
- Ability to set priorities and manage multiple tasks
- Sound problem-solving skills.
- Strong numerical skills and a strong attention to detail.
Your resume will stand out if you have test automation experience or a development background. It would also be great if you have:
- Experience working with Acurity, OpenText Case360 and/or OpenText StreamServe products
- An understanding of Microsoft Azure technologies and/or MS Dynamics 365
- Exposure to a fast-paced, agile environment
- A demonstrated ability to perform cross-functional activities, whether in production support or diagnostics.
All applicants must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.