Keep on top of your super with an online account
The best way to keep on top of your super and detect any unusual activity is by registering for a Vision Super online account.
An online account lets you access your account on any device, any time, including:
- Keeping an eye on your balance so you can make more informed decisions
- Checking your insurance and applying to change your coverage, so you’ve always got the right protection
- Updating your details so your super can move with you when things change
- Accessing your statements more quickly and having them stored securely
- Reviewing your beneficiary nominations
- Making extra contributions.
How to register for an online accountIf you don’t already have an online account, you can register here and follow the steps below:
- Select ‘Reset password or register’
- Enter your member number and date of birth and hit the ‘Reset Password’ button (Also tick the box ‘I am not a robot’ if it appears on the screen)
- Enter your one-time pin (this will automatically be sent to your mobile or email), create a secure password, and then hit the ‘Submit’ button. If you don’t have a mobile number or email registered with us, you’ll need to call us on 1300 300 820 (Monday-Friday, 8.30am-5pm)
- You will then be directed to the login page to enter your member number and new secure password. Enter these details, then select the ‘Login’ button
- You’ll then be directed to your new online account.
Your member balance
You may have also noticed we no longer send your super balance from the quarterly newsletter. This has been done to minimise the specific information we share in emails about your balance. You can access your account balance securely anytime by following the steps above.
If you suspect fradulent activity
If you notice unusual activity on your account, or suspect fraudulent activity, call us on 1300 300 820.
Steps you can take to keep your account safe
Don't open any attachments you're unsure about
- Misspelling or images and graphics that don’t look quite right
- Unfamiliar sender address
- Suspicious attachments
- Links that take you directly to your online account – Vision Super will never send a link directly to your online account.
- Requests for your personal information
- If the caller claims to be a Vision Super employee and you have reason to doubt their identity, make a note of their name and contact number before ending the call.
- Be aware of voice-recorded messages that dial automatically and ask you to call a number back. These are generally fake and designed to get your personal information.
- Report any SMS you receive that has spelling errors, an unfamiliar sender address, suspicious links, or requests for personal information.
Change your passwords
Change your passwords and call relevant financial institutions to let them know what’s happened.